Triumph Investment Group is pleased to offer an opportunity to invest in two securely leased industrial assets located in Rocklea, QLD.
23 Permarig Place, Rocklea QLD
- Tenant – Trump Food is a third generation business that has been in operation for over 70 The business is a recognised wholesaler and processor of dried foods across Australia and internationally, including a wide range of organics to the retail, foodservice, and manufacturing industries.
- New Lease – 5 year net lease with two 5 year options and 3.0% annual increases. All outgoings and repairs are responsibility of the
- Land and Building Areas – 3,227m2 and 5,682m2, respectively. Significant infrastructure located on Good quality tilt slab buildings.
- Location – approximately 12 kms from Brisbane CBD and 0.6 kms to the Ipswich Motorway and 5kms other major road networks.
7 Shoebury St, Rocklea QLD
- Tenant – De Beer Meat Co. is a family owned business that has been in operation since the 1970’s. In 2003 the De Beer family established its business in Brisbane. Initially, the family owned business opened several butcher shops located around Queensland and the De Beer family recipes for its smoked and dried meat products were introduced. They now contract out their services to a number of suppliers, including manufacturing their own product. From this initial development, the business experienced strong growth for its products and outgrew its manufacturing facilities in Capalaba, then relocated its operations to Rocklea.
- New Lease – 6 year net lease with a further 6 year option and subsequent 3 year option. Annual rental increases of 0%. All outgoings and repairs are responsibility of the tenant.
- Recent refurbishment of office and warehouse, including new cold storage facilities.
- Land and Building Areas – 3,227m2 and 5,682m2,
- Location – approximately 10 kms from Brisbane CBD and 1.0 kms to Ipswich Rd and 2.9kms to other main road
- Monthly Distribution – 9.0% p.a. forecast*
- WALE (by income) is 2 years for both properties lease terms combined.
- Strong Corporate lease covenants in both properties. Owner occupiers selling assets with
- Well maintained assets – due diligence will include condition assessment / asset review
- Established suburban industrial location with close proximity to major road networks and close to the CBD and growth areas in this
- Minimum Investment $250,000
- Wholesale or sophisticated investors only
- Interested – please call:
- Mark Brodie on 0417 649 639 or email email@example.com
- Mark Mazurkiewicz on 0488 323 266 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matt Brodie on 0430 124 123 or email email@example.com
Expressions of Interest Close mid-September 2021
* Fund forecasts are subject to a number of assumptions and will be detailed in the Information Memorandum (IM). Forecast returns are not guaranteed. An investment in the Fund is subject to risk and may only be made pursuant to the IM.
Disclaimer: Triumph Investment Group Pty Ltd ACN 607 713 057, AFS licence no. 480054) (Triumph) is the trustee of the Fund and will issue units in the Fund. An Information Memorandum (IM) for the Fund is expected to be released in early September 2021. You should obtain and read a copy of the IM relating to the Fund before making a decision to invest. All investments carry risk.
Risks can impact on distribution and capital returns over the term of the Fund. It is important that you read the IM and understand the risks of investing. This information is general information only and does not take into account the objectives, financial situation, or particular needs of any person. You should consider whether this information is appropriate for you and consult your financial or other professional advisor before investing.
To learn about our new and upcoming opportunities, please contact Mark Mazurkiewicz or Matt Brodie.
Phone: 0488 323 266
Phone: 0430 124 123